Article 1. The services provided
- Half a day consists of 4 hours within the time period of 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. or 1.30 p.m. and 7 p.m.For shorter tours the same tarif will be charged as for half a day.
- A whole day consists of 9 hours within the time period of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. of which one hour lunch break.
- Hours which do not fit in this time schedule will be charged as overtime.
- For guide services after 7 p.m. the same tariffs will be charged as for half a day. These are tours for a maximum of two hours.
- For evening tours of more than two hours ending at the utmost at 11 p.m., the same tariffs will be charged as for a whole day.
- For tours whereby special knowledge is required, an extra fee will be charged.
- For a guided visit in musea or for a walking tour there is a limit of 25 persons per guide.
- The fee for the guide must be paid in cash.
Article 2. Travelling expenses
- In the case of a tour beginning outside Amsterdam, the travelling expenses and travelling time involved from Amsterdam will be charged to the client.
- Members of Guidor living outside Amsterdam will discuss their travelling expenses with the touroperator before the tour starts.
Article 3. Cancellation by the client
- It is possible to cancel the assignment up to and including eight days before commencement of the tour without any costs.
- In case of cancellation within a period of seven days and up to 48 hours before commencement of the tour, 50 % of the agreed guiding fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation within a period of 48 hours prior to commencement of the tour and in case of of a “no-show”, 100% of the agreed fee will be charged.
Article 4. Cancellation by the guide
- In case the guide cancels the tour without a valid reason, and does not provide an acceptable substitute, he/she is to transfer the agreed guiding fee for the cancelled tour to the touroperator.
Article 5. Change of programme
- Changes to the contents of the programme can be made, providing these are made known to the guide carrying out the assignment 48 hours before the commencement of the tour.
Our tariffs are updated every year on the first of January.